With their practical slim shape the Quantums won’t get stuck anywhere even when fully loaded. The slim hip belt offers even more comfort and is super easy to tuck away.
» Vari-Quick back system adjustment
» load bearing aluminium frame and anatomically formed hip belt to make carrying heavy loads comfortable
» dual access main compartment: through the lid or via the U-shaped zip at the front
» the sleek, quickly buckled on or off daypack can be expanded with EXP zipped bellows for longer day trips
» lid pocket
» separate bottom compartment
» stretch side pockets
» joining compression straps can be fastened at the centre of the pack
» three grab handles
» integrated transport cover with name tag provides protection on flights and doubles up as a rain cover
Deuter Aircontact System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.